ICSS XIII, Vienna, 6-7 October 2017
Acceptance Procedure (How it works)
1. You register submitting your abstract, full paper or poster
2. We will evaluate your proposal within 10 days and send you an acceptance letter including an invoice with payment methods.
3. At this point, once your proposal is accepted, your participation status is secured. You could proceed with the payment.
4. After receiving the payment, we will send you a payment receipt and an official letter of invitation.
5. You join the conference!
Conference Venue: Universität Wien, Universitätsring 1, 1010 Wien, Austria, Map: https://goo.gl/maps/uCbCY5ZD7112
All participants receive certificate as hard copy, conference program, proceedings book & scientific journal EJMS (downloaded at permanent website as print ready PDF version with cover page).
* In Person: Includes oral presentation in sessions, coffee-lunch buffets, Certificate
** Virtual: Your Full Paper, Abstract, Poster or Power Point File will be presented permanently on the online academic discussion platform.
The term "virtual" does not appear in the certificate.