ICSS XIII, Vienna, 6-7 October 2017
* You will receive an acceptance letter with an invoice within 5 days after submission based on your proposal Upon payemnt, you will receive the receipt and an invitation letter. If you want to submit a full paper later on, it will be accepted automatically. This is helpful for you to make early travel planning.
Acceptance Procedure (How it works)
1. You register submitting your abstract, full paper or poster
2. We will evaluate your proposal within 10 days and send you an acceptance letter including an invoice with payment methods.
3. At this point, once your proposal is accepted, your participation status is secured. You could proceed with the payment.
4. After receiving the payment, we will send you a payment receipt and an official letter of invitation.
5. You join the conference!
Conference Venue: Universität Wien, Universitätsring 1, 1010 Wien, Austria, Map: https://goo.gl/maps/uCbCY5ZD7112
All participants receive certificate as hard copy, conference program, proceedings book & scientific journal EJMS (downloaded at permanent website as print ready PDF version with cover page).
*An abstract or poster will be enough for participation. In this case the abstract will be published in the proceedings book with ISBN. If you send a full paper, the it will be published both in the proceedings book and in one of the 5 journals.In both cases the authors will receive the same certificate.
** In Person: Includes oral presentation in sessions, coffee-lunch buffets, Certificate
*** Virtual: Your Full Paper, Abstract, Poster or Power Point File will be presented permanently on the online academic discussion platform.
The term "virtual" does not appear in the certificate.